Vaccine Certificate / Mother’s Book

Vaccine Certificate / Mother’s Book

One of the documents you may be required to submit when travelling or moving to a foreign country (especially the US) is a document proving your vaccination records. Japanese citizens can prove their vaccination records in one of two ways: Certificate of Vaccination Record or Mother-and-Child’s Book.

Although we accept translation requests for both types of documents stated above, we recommend you get the “Certificate of Vaccination Record” translated. This document is issued by the city office the applicable Japanese citizen is registered at and is usually in a form of a one-page A4-size document, which will cut down on your translation cost. Mother-and-Child’s Book is as sufficient to be used as proof of vaccination, but is more complex and hence become more expensive.

Contact us today for a free price quote.

TEL: 050-5534-5965


David Higgins is a full time Japanese/English translation company owner located in Okinawa, Japan. David, his wife Hazuki and four employees and various freelancers of other languages run Okinawa Translator. They specialize in translation of all kinds of documents, technical manuals and on site interpreting for instructional safety classes with the military to family reunions. They have expanded their business all over Japan and overseas to serve customers in any location.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *