School-related Documents

School-related Documents

When moving to a different country or planning to have your Japanese child attend a school on base, most accepting schools ask you to submit a transcript and/or other documents from the previous school. And in many cases, such documents need to be translated into English.

In addition, submitting school documents like high school diploma, official transcript, recommendations, etc. are inevitable when applying for a college or a university outside of Japan.

While some schools issue documents in English, most schools do not. In most cases, school documents issued in a foreign language must be translated into either English or the language required by the hosting school. School documents are especially important, as they are used to determine the levels of classes that the student can take.

At Okinawa Translator, we carefully research each subject and jargon in order to ensure the accuracy of the contents, and also format the document to look as similar as possible to the original document so that the receiving party can understand every piece of information regarding the student.

Contact us today for a free price quote.

TEL: 050-5534-5965

David Higgins is a full time Japanese/English translation company owner located in Okinawa, Japan. David, his wife Hazuki and four employees and various freelancers of other languages run Okinawa Translator. They specialize in translation of all kinds of documents, technical manuals and on site interpreting for instructional safety classes with the military to family reunions. They have expanded their business all over Japan and overseas to serve customers in any location.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *