Car Titles / Car Estimates

Car Titles / Car Estimates

Car Titles / Car Estimates

When exporting a vehicle you purchased and owned in Japan upon returning to the US, you will have to translate your Car Title or Export Certificate into English. Other car-related documents you may need translated for other occasions include:

-Car Title (Automobile Inspection Certificate)

-Certificate of Temporary Registration Cancellation for Export

-Certificate of Temporary Deletion of Vehicle Registration

-Notification of Registration Identification Information, etc.

In addition, if you are looking to repair your vehicle, looking to sign up for a loan for vehicle purchase, or just want to know how much you will be paying to purchase a specific vehicle, you may need to get an Estimate translated.

At Okinawa Translator, we translate any car-related documents including ones mentioned above.

David Higgins is a full time Japanese/English translation company owner located in Okinawa, Japan. David, his wife Hazuki and four employees and various freelancers of other languages run Okinawa Translator. They specialize in translation of all kinds of documents, technical manuals and on site interpreting for instructional safety classes with the military to family reunions. They have expanded their business all over Japan and overseas to serve customers in any location.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *