Translating your Japanese Rental Agreement to English for your O.H.A. (Overseas Housing Allowance)

When you are living in Okinawa and you would like your spouse or family to qualify for your O.H.A. (Overseas Housing Allowance)then you are going to need to translate your Japanese Rental Agreement to English. The Japanese Rental Agreement is usually 5-7 pages long and clarifies the costs involved with your Japanese Apartment or House. Since moving into an apartment is costly you will be reimbursed for the costs depending on your maximum rental cap. This rental agreement can be translated at our office in Minato, Chatan. Contact Dave by Phone : 050-5534-5965 or email :


I’m Dave Higgins. I am a legally qualified professional who can translate legal or general documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English. I can also help translate documents for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Portuguese. My office is located in Chatan, Okinawa. Please stop by or call if you have any questions about translation or interpreter services.

Posted in English Tagged with: , , , , , , , , ,