Translating your English Birth Certificate – Japanese Translation Service

Translating your Birth Certificate – Japanese Translation Service

If you have given birth to a child in a Japanese hospital then you can translate your birth certificate into English. This document is needed for your babies US citizenship. I have also heard of Japanese citizens giving birth in Hawaii to obtain both US and Japanese citizenship for their baby if the English birth certificate in translated into Japanese. This translated Japanese birth certificate is then submitted within 3 months to the Japanese government. If you have any more questions about Birth Certificates please contact us.

Translation Services in Okinawa : 05055345965 /



I’m Dave Higgins. I am a legally qualified professional who can translate legal or general documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English. I can also help translate documents for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Portuguese. My office is located in Chatan, Okinawa. Please stop by or call if you have any questions about translation or interpreter services.

Posted in English Tagged with: , , , ,