Translated Marriage Certificate = Spouse Base Pass

        Service members stationed on Okinawa who marry an Okinawan/Japanese foreign national may want to give their spouse a base pass. If so, you’re going to need a translation of your marriage certificate or report of marriage that you were issued from your City Office. This document can be sent by scanning it or in person to me ( Dave ) at Okinawa Translator Office. Call Dave in Chatan: 05055345965



I’m Dave Higgins. I am a legally qualified professional who can translate legal or general documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English. I can also help translate documents for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Portuguese. My office is located in Chatan, Okinawa. Please stop by or call if you have any questions about translation or interpreter services.

Posted in English Tagged with: , , , , , ,