Tag: marriage certificate translation

How to get married in Japan – Thailand Passport Holders

Hi, I am David Higgins, a legal translator in Okinawa, Japan and I am going to clearly explain how to get married in Japan for those who are Thailand Passport Holders. First off, let’s clarify that getting legally married in

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Translated Marriage Certificate = Spouse Base Pass

        Service members stationed on Okinawa who marry an Okinawan/Japanese foreign national may want to give their spouse a base pass. If so, you’re going to need a translation of your marriage certificate or report of marriage

Tagged with: , , , , , ,