When you get married to a Japanese national, the Embassy/Consulate of your country in Japan may ask you to submit your Japanese spouse’s Family Register (Koseki Tohon). For US military members, the legal office on your base will ask for …

Family Register (Koseki Tohon) Read more »

Due to the new virus, many people are choosing to self-quarantine. Okinawa Translator provides services so that our customers can order (E-mail), pay (credit card, PayPal, etc.), and receive (by mail) the translation documents all from home!

We will continue to provide accurate language interpretation and translation service while delivering consistent excellent customer service to all over Japan! 🙏