How to get married in Okinawa, Japan.


I’m Dave Higgins. I am a legally qualified professional who can translate legal or general documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English. I can also help translate documents for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Portuguese. My office is located in Chatan, Okinawa. Please stop by or call if you have any questions about translation or interpreter services.

Posted in English
5 comments on “How to get married in Okinawa, Japan.
  1. Matt McCormack says:

    This is an unsolicited comment for David and his profession. His translation service was top notch and super easy. He is very knowledgable about processes and rules in Japan and helped my wife and I with the marriage certificate / apostille process. Would use his services again without hesitation.
    Matt and Kate McCormack

  2. Donald says:

    Thank you Dave and Hazuki help for ultimate support and help to let us getting marriage in Okinawa !


  3. Jamie says:

    Dave has been VERY professional throughout our Marriage process. I highly reccommend his services! Why you ask? Many times Dave has rushed to get a document translated for me. For example, on our Day to sign our final papers at City Hall, they requested that we translate the front side of my Birth Certificate into Japanese. Did I panic you ask? No! I called Okinawa Translator, and he came to the rescue!! I snapped a picture of the Document with my IPhone, and let Dave know that this was an emergency, and that my Fiance and I were at City Hall waiting. He said he will start working on it. 20 minutes later an e-mail was in my Inbox, with my Document attached! Because of Okinawa Translators expeditious service, i was able to get married on the Day we had planned! Also I would like to mention that he translated my Marriage Certificate in a matter of minutes! Okinawa Translator deserves 5+ Stars for Excellent Service!

Leave a Reply