How to get married in Japan


I’m Dave Higgins. I am a legally qualified professional who can translate legal or general documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English. I can also help translate documents for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Portuguese. My office is located in Chatan, Okinawa. Please stop by or call if you have any questions about translation or interpreter services.

Posted in English Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
2 comments on “How to get married in Japan
  1. Taylor says:

    Hello! I was curious if you knew if we needed to bring any proof of citizenship to get the affidavit and have it notarized?

Leave a Reply