Getting your Family Registry translated.

American citizens living in Okinawa who need to file taxes back in America may need a translated copy of their family registry. A translated copy of your family registry may also come in handy if you have Japanese children and you would like to have them become U.S. citizens. For legal documents it’s a good idea to have the translator give you a Certificate of Translation along with your translated documents. For more translation information contact Dave : 05055345965 /


I’m Dave Higgins. I am a legally qualified professional who can translate legal or general documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English. I can also help translate documents for languages such as Chinese, Korean, Indonesian or Portuguese. My office is located in Chatan, Okinawa. Please stop by or call if you have any questions about translation or interpreter services.

Posted in English Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,